NTA UGC NET / JRF English Paper-2 : To become a lecturer or a researcher in a college or in university, it requires way more efforts than to just appearing for the exam. If you are keen to pursue a career in the lecturer ship, then appearing in NTA UGC NET Exam will be the best decision. This examination consists of two papers- Paper I is compulsory whereas paper II is optional.
Get well prepared with the revised edition of ‘NTA UGC NET/ SET/ JRF Teaching and Research Aptitude Paper II – English’, that has been comprehensively designed as per the updated syllabus applicable from June, 2019 onwards. This book is divided into 10 units, discussing every chapter in a lucid format supported with examples, flowcharts, diagrams, etc. It not only provides the theoretical insights but also helps the students to understand the pattern of the examination, and gives practical exposure, in order to excel in their examination. The book features:
- Complete coverage of latest syllabus
- Divided into 10 Sections with well-explained topics
- Chapter wise 4000 MCQs are given for practice
- Previous Years’ Solved Papers to give insights of the examination pattern
- 3 Model Papers on Latest Examination Pattern
There are no reviews yet.