UPSC EPFO Exam is expected to be held in the month of July. Candidates must utilise the next two to three months well. UPSC EPFO Syllabus is the most essential element for the preparation of the EPFO Exam. Since there are a total of 577 vacancies for EO/AO and APFC this is a golden chance for candidates. The selection process of an Enforcement Officer/Account Officer will be held in two stages – a written Stage and Interview Round. Candidates will definitely benefit from in-depth knowledge of the syllabus and exam patterns. Here we have provided the detailed UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2023….
The UPSC EPFO Syllabus has various sections for EO/AO from which the questions will be asked.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2023
The sections of the recruitment test as per the UPSC EPFO Syllabus are
1. General English
2. Indian Freedom Struggle
3. Current Events and Developmental Issues
4. Indian Polity and Economy
5. General Accounting Principles
6. Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
7. General Science & Knowledge of Computer Applications
8. General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
9. Social Security in India…