UKPSC Executive Officer / Tax and Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2023
UKPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2023 has been made public. The Uttarakhand government’s Urban Development Department has posted 63 open positions for Executive Officers. The minimum qualification for this employment is a bachelor’s degree.
An overview of UKPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2023 is given in the table below.
|UKPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Details|
|Recruiting Body||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|UKPSC Executive Officer Posts||Executive Officer Recruitment 2023|
|UKPSC Executive Officer Vacancy||63|
|UKPSC Executive Officer Application Start||28th August 2023|
|UKPSC Executive Officer Last Date to Apply||18th September 2023|
|UKPSC Executive Officer Exam Date||26th November 2023|
UKPSC Executive Officer Exam Pattern 2023
If you want to perform well on the written test, you must organise your study time according to the UKPSC Executive Officer Exam Pattern. Below are the specifics, including an explanation of the sectional weighting, the marking system, the types of questions, etc.
- There will be objective-type questions asked.
- One-fourth of a mark will be subtracted for each incorrect response.
- There will be two sections on the exam.
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 both have time allotments of two and three hours, respectively.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General Hindi||100||100||2 hours|
|Paper II||General Studies||200||200||3 hours|
UKPSC EO Syllabus 2023:
The UKPSC (Uttarakhand Public Service Commission) EO Syllabus for 2023 is comprehensive and covers a range of subjects. It includes topics related to General Studies and Hindi. The syllabus is designed to assess candidates’ proficiency in various aspects of General Studies and their awareness of current events and regional factors
1. Current events of International, National, and State Importance
2. Sports and Games
3. History of India
4. General Knowledge of the Indian Constitution
5. Indian polity and Economy
6. Geography of India and Demography
7. General Science and Environment
8. Indian Agriculture
9. Science and Technology
10. History of Uttarakand
11. Culture of Uttarakhand
12. Geography and Demography of Uttarakhand
13. Economic, Political, and Administrative Background of Uttarakhand; The historical background of the administrative system in Uttarakhand (20 Marks)
14. Economic background
15. Economic and natural resources
16. Economic background
17. Economic and natural resources
18. Statistical analysis, graphs and diagrams
1. Word form
2. Word type
3. Word knowledge
4. Word correction
5. Grammar category
6. Sentence formation
7. Sentence correction
8. Use of punctuation marks
10. Glossary of Terms…. Read more at: https://www.adda247.com/upsc-exam/ukpsc-eo-syllabus/